Add my email signature to Outlook (Windows)
You can create email signatures in Outlook on Windows. Your personalized signature will automatically add to the end of your emails and email responses.
- Launch Outlook on your Windows.
- Go to the Home tab, and then click New Email.
- Click Signature and then select Signatures...
- Under Select signature to edit, click New.
- Type a name for your signature and click OK.
- Under Edit signature, enter your personal signature.
- Under Choose default signature, select New messages if you want to add your signature to the end of all composed messages. Or, select Replies/forwards for your signature to appear at the end of all messages you reply to or forward.
- Click OK to save your signature and return to your message draft.