Adding CashParking Payee Accounts for Non-U.S. Citizens and Non-Legal Residents
Foreign payees (payees that are neither U.S. citizens nor permanent U.S. residents) cannot submit their tax information through our online forms. Instead, foreign payees must complete the applicable forms and fax or email them to us.
To Add a Payee Account for a Non-U.S. Citizen or Non-legal Resident
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click CashParking.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Settings menu, select Payee Settings.
- Click Add Payee.
- In the Payee account name field, enter a name for this payee account.
- From the Payee type section, select Foreign.
- Download and complete the applicable IRS W-8 Form (i.e., W-8BEN or W-8ECI).
- Fax the completed form and cover sheet to (480) 275-3996, or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the login name and payee name for your account with your fax or email.
- Set up your payment information.
- Click Submit.
Note: Include the login name and payee name for your account with your fax or email message.