Change your video settings using Page Builder in WordPress
After adding a video, you may want to change its format, placeholder image, or auto play settings.
- Open Page Builder in WordPress.
- Hover mouse over the video you want to change and click the wrench button.
- Video Settings dialog box appears.
Settings Options Video Type Choose a video from the Media Library or Embed code via YouTube or Vimeo. Video Format You can use one of the following formats; MP4 and WebM. Video Poster Select an image placeholder by Upload Image or select from Media Library for your video image. Auto Play You can to set the video to play automatically on your page. Loop You can set the video to continually play on your page.
- Make the necessary changes to your video, then click Save.
- Click Done.
- Click Publish Changes. If you do not want these changes to go live yet, click on Save the Changes and Exit option.