With Photo Album, you can organize your photos or videos into galleries. You can create multiple galleries, and then upload photos and videos to them.
You can make your galleries public, private, or password-protected. For private or password-protected galleries, an icon displays below the name of the gallery to indicate it is protected.
Note: Video upload to private or password-protected galleries is not supported at this time.
You can create a gallery and add photos or videos later. For more information about adding photos or videos at a later time, see Adding Photos to Photo Galleries.
To Create a Photo or Video Gallery
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click GoDaddy Photo Album.
- In your GoDaddy Photo Album Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click Create Gallery.
- In the Gallery name field, enter the name of the gallery.
- In the Gallery description field, enter a description for your photo gallery.
- In the Privacy settings area, select one of the following:
- Public — Makes the gallery available for public view.
- Private — Makes the gallery private so only you can view it.
- Password protected — Makes the gallery accessible only to visitors who enter the correct password.
- Click Create Gallery to create your gallery and add photos or videos later, or click Create and Upload Files to add photos or videos to your gallery now.