Customize my CashParking domains
Step 2 of the CashParking® getting started series.
We automatically optimize your domain name's CashParking® template and keywords when you add it to your CashParking® account. You can further customize your parked pages to influence the advertisements visitors see on your CashParking® domain(s) or to set up a for sale link.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down and select the section for Domain Products to expand it.
- Select Manage next to the CashParking® account you'll be working in.
- Select CashParking from the top menu options.
- Check the box next to the domains you want to customize, or select the check mark icon to select all domains.
- Select Domain Settings > Templates.
- Customize your domain settings by selecting the appropriate tab in the new window:
- Templates: Preview the template displayed on your domain(s). At this time, we don't allow changes to the template.
- Keywords: Enter up to four keywords or phrases, separated by a comma. These will be used to target specific advertisements, such as using "computer" to target computer-based advertisements.
- Adult: Indicate whether adult ads should be allowed to display.
- Custom Display: Change how your domain name displays in the CashParking® list and on your parked page. For example, you can change coolexample.com to CoolExample.com.
- Domain For Sale: Notify visitors that your domain is for sale with a custom message and link to more information for purchase. The link entered must begin with http://, https://, or mailto:.
- Select OK once your changes are complete.
A banner appears above your domain list letting you know the domains were updated.
- Organize your CashParking® domains in folders.