Install ionCube in cPanel hosting
ionCube lets you protect your website's PHP code from being viewed and run on unlicensed computers. Follow these steps to install ionCube on your cPanel hosting account.
Note: PHP 7.1 does not support ionCube.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, click the triangle next to Web Hosting, and then click Manage next to the cPanel account you want to use.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- Scroll down to the software section, and click Select PHP Version.
- In the list of PHP extensions, check the box for ioncube_loader, and then click Save.
Note: If your PHP Version shows native (5.4), you will first need to select 5.4 or your preferred version of PHP and click Set as current.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.