List my domain with Domain Listing Service
Once you have authenticated your account, listing a domain with List for Sale is easy.
Note: Once your accounts are authenticated, you can't unlink them. You may contact email@example.com for further support.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- You must be in the Advanced list view (BETA) of your account in order to manage listings. In the upper right corner, choose Advanced list view (BETA):
- Select the domain you want to list and click on Domain Listing Service from the Estimate Value column.
- On the Set domain prices page, fill out the following fields:
Note: The estimated value of the domain is based on data analysis that helps estimate the predicted sale price of a domain.
- List price: What the seller can pay for immediate purchase and without negotiation.
- Floor price (optional): The lowest acceptable sales price our sales executives can negotiate without seeking your approval. This price is not viewable to buyers.
If you enter a list price but no floor price, the minimum floor price will automatically be set to 65% of the list price. However, if you set a floor price along with a list price and the amount is lower than the MIN price (the minimum price allowed for an offer on a domain, or 65% of the list price), then the MIN price will be equal to the floor price.
Note: If the domain is already listed on Afternic, the list price of the domain will show up in the list price field for that domain.
Note: We use domain forwarding to point your domain to our for-sale landers. You can manually change the domain back at any time.
You can now easily manage your listings at any time.