Rename files in my Linux Hosting account
You can rename any file you've uploaded to your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the top left-hand corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, double-click the Name column for the file you want to use.
- Enter the new file name and then press Enter/Return.
- For more help, see the cPanel documentation for File Manager.