Selecting Category Pages in Quick Shopping Cart
Category pages are the Quick Shopping Cart® storefront pages that show your entire catalog and its categories. You can apply a layout style to your category pages, which determines how the categories and products display on the page.
For each category you create, Quick Shopping Cart automatically generates an RSS feed featuring those items.
To Select a Category Page
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Design section, select Category Page Style.
- On the Select Category Page Style page, select a layout style. To view the classic layouts, click View Classic layouts.
- Click OK.
Note: To preview a particular category page style, click the style thumbnail. The current layout style is shown in the Current Selection menu.