Starting Your Website Over
If you are using Website Builder to build a website, you can use the Start Over option to remove all your Web pages and begin creating your website from scratch. We recommend that you backup your website before restarting.
To Start Your Website Over
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- If you are working in the Page Designer, click Exit Designer.
- From the Tools section, click Start Over.
Note: You can also go to the Manage menu, and then select Start Over.
- To create a backup of your website before restarting, select Back up website before starting over.
- Select Yes, I want to remove all site content and start over.
- Click Start Over.
See Getting Started to begin rebuilding your website.