The process for trades (registrant contact updates) is unique for .eu domain names EURid charges a trade fee, prior to the update, regardless of whether the domain name is changing accounts.
Use the information below to process trades with account changes. You can also refer to Change domain contact information and Move a domain to another GoDaddy account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to the domain you want to trade, click Manage.
- On the Domains Settings page, under Additional Settings, click Transfer domain to another GoDaddy account.
- Enter the recipient's email address, account information, domain contact information, and nameserver settings, and click Next.
- Continue filling out the necessary information depending on the account information you have, and click Next.
- Check the box under Change of contact info agreements and click Finish.
- The gaining registrant logs in, clicks Accept an Account Change, and enters the codes.
- The gaining customer pays the fee for the change of registrant.